Silver 50 may be compact, but it delivers a big sound with impressive scale and dynamics. Prepare to be astounded.
Powerful magnets in the nimble Silver 50 stand-mount loudspeaker drive large, 32 mm voice coils to ensure impressive power handling and incredibly low distortion. Design criteria ensure that the Silver 50 will make the most of smaller living spaces by being placed close to a wall and yet still deliver clean, punchy bass. You will only hear well-balanced, pure mid-range without ever a hint of box coloration.
Strategic cabinet bracing and Monitor Audio’s bolt-through technology creates an amazingly solid speaker. Not only can it play louder and cleaner than its size suggests, it delivers an incredibly well balanced, pure mid-range for a gloriously natural sound.
This may be a smaller box but be prepared for a big, fulfilling sound.
- New 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter, featuring vented Neo magnet system, optimised for lower distortion and cleaner sounding treble
- New 5¼-inch bass/mid driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for optimal damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF), optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increase the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics