The compact Silver C150 is diminutive enough to position easily under most AV racks and on cabinets, without resorting to a dedicated stand.
The compact Silver C150 centre-channel speaker sits at the heart of your surround-sound system and features two of Monitor Audio’s unique 5¼-inch C-CAM RST bass drivers in a familiar three-driver configuration. The system has been designed electrically to be a two-and-a-half way configuration, which provides better dispersion and elimination of the central ‘dead spot’ exhibited in the typical mid-tweeter-mid (MTM) configurations. The brand’s new C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter delivers articulate dialogue and crisp dynamics to movies while complementing the quality of the new Silver range effortlessly.
The Silver C150 has been carefully tuned to match the timbre of the other speakers in the range, resulting in a consistent sonic character across the front channels of a home theatre system. Drivers have been optimised for use in a sealed box enclosure, ensuring installation close to a wall or in a restricted location will provide excellent and consistent results.
• Two-and-a-half way, three-driver MTM configuration
• Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in your AV rack, restricted voids or even close to a wall
• New 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter featuring vented Neo magnet system optimised for lower distortion and cleaner sounding highs
• Dual 5¼-inch bass and bass/mid drivers featuring ‘dished’ C-CAM cones mean better damping and improved mid-range clarity
• RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
• Cast polymer driver chassis design for maximum rigidity and damping characteristics