Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation.
Flanking a single 51/2″ C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
• Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
• New C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
• 51/2” bass/mid-range driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
• Optimised for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
• Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
• High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
• Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes